Alternative Dispute Resolution
Sometimes an unconventional approach can generate a creative solution to help overcome the obstacles in your way. Not all business and intellectual property disputes have to be resolved through the litigation process. In fact, most entrepreneurs can benefit from Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) options, including: Negotiation, Mediation, and Arbitration. The ADR process is often faster, less expensive, and less stressful to entrepreneurs, and thus is far less disruptive to the normal business operations. ADR may be agreed to by the parties voluntarily or may be required through contractual agreements. In many instances, the Courts may actually require ADR procedures as necessary steps in the litigation process before the case ever moves to trial. Zagrebelsky Law P.A. will help you understand all the available ADR options. We will assist you in determining whether and when to choose one of these options and will guide you through the ADR process to achieve desired results.
Our Services Include:
- Settlement Negotiation
- Assistance with Neutral Expert Fact Finding
- Dispute Resolution through Mediation
- Dispute Resolution through Binding or Non-Binding Arbitration
- Dispute Resolution through Early Neutral Evaluation (ENE)
- Dispute Resolution through Mini Trials
- Dispute Resolution through Summary Jury Trials
- Dispute Resolution through Moderated Settlement Conferences
Call to learn how we can assist with your needs.