Copyright protection is a constitutionally protected right that is automatically created when an original work of authorship is fixed in a tangible medium of expression regardless of what and where it is. However enforcing this right can be a complicated process and will often require federal copyright registration as well as contractual negotiations and/or dispute resolution with third parties. Rights may also be significantly restricted in certain cases, such as for example, when an original work of Graffiti art is fixed on the property owned by a third party, thereby conflicting with the property rights of that entity or individual, an issue that is becoming more frequent with the emergence and mainstream acceptance of the graffiti street artist movement.
Our Services Include:
- Copyright Registration
- Copyright Infringement Disputes and Defense
- Copyright Licensing Development and Protection
- Resolution of Copyright Works made for Hire Disputes
- Resolution of Copyright Joint Authorship Disputes
- Resolution of Copyright Assignment Disputes
- Internet Copyright Disputes and Defense
- Cyber Copyright Infringement Disputes and Defense
- Copyright Troll Disputes and Defense
Call to learn to learn more about our services.